Mail is a system that allows players to indirectly communicate and send items to each other. It is also used to send out reward to players who completed achievements. It can be found on the top-right corner of the screen, having a letter as its icon.
When opening the interface, the player will by default see the Inbox section. This section is where the player handles the mails received. To keep it organized, the section has several subsections where respective mails will arrive upon:
- Standard: where the player receives standard letters sent by other players. Opened mail will last for 7 days while unopened mail will last for 15 days.
- System: where the player receives mail from the game. It's mostly known for sending out rewards when completing achievements. ( 90 - Days )
- Returned: the place where mails with attachment automatically returns to the sender if the attachment is not redeemed in time. Returned mails last for 10 days before they get deleted.
- C.O.D.: aka Cash on Delivery are mails with attachment that requires payment to redeem. C.O.D. items will be automatically returned to the sender after 1 hour if the item is not redeemed. Mails the player received the payment for will be automatically deleted after 3 days. Returned mails will be automatically deleted after 10 days.
- Account: TBA - ( 90 - Days )
The Compose section is where the player can send mail to other players. In order to send mail, the player must write the recipients user name and subject. Then the player can choose whether or not to write a text on the body or send items and even money. Alternative to standard mail, the player can also send C.O.D. mail which are used for selling items.
The standard fee to send a mail is 5 silver. If the player decides to send a mail with an item, the fee can depend on what item and how many items is sent.