A guild is a social feature that allows players to form an organization under a name. Each guild has its guild members, a dedicated guild channel, and the Guild Palace, a special location containing various merchants and guild exclusive features.
Forming a guildEdit
To form a guild, the player must possess the following:
- The leader must be level 10.
- The leader needs a founding fee of 10 gold.
- The guild name should not exceed 16 character limits.
Guild EXP and Guild TokensEdit
Guild EXP is an experience value required to increase the level of a guild. Guild Tokens are a form of currency that is contributed to the guild's resources, which allows the hiring of merchants in the Guild Palace, as well as the purchasing of their goods. For each Guild Token acquired by a guild member, the same amount in Guild EXP is also contributed to the guild.
Guild EXP and Guild Tokens are obtained through the activities of individual members, such as completing Astral Adventures. Certain daily quests are another method of obtaining guild rewards, and are given by Bounty Agents standing in front of dungeon entrances
The guild can possess the following features:
|Level||Member capacity||EXP to next level||Unlocked Feature(s)|
The Guild Info is the first interface seen when first opening the interface (if a player is in a guild). It Contains the following properties:
- General: displays general information of the guild.
- Guild Announcement: as the name suggests, it displays a guild announcement for all members to see. Only members with authority can edit it.
- Recruitment Message: allows the guild to recruit guildless players who skims through the guild interface. The text displayed for those players can be edited as the guild pleases. This feature can be turned on and off.
The Message Board section contains the following properties:
- Message Board: a list of all messages. Members with authority can either set sticky, clear sticky or delete posts.
- Message: the place where members write and posts messages. Only members with authority can create posts.
The Administration section contains the following properties:
- Guild History: a brief documentation of all noteworthy happenings to the guild. It contains the dates of the guild establishment, the guild level ups and the members joining/leaving.
- Ranks: the section where the names and symbols of the hierarchy ranks are displayed. Only members with authority can edit the names.
- Authority: a table which displays what a rank can and can't do. Only members with authority can edit this.
|Guild Master||Commander||Elite Member||Senior Member||Recruit|
|Send guild invites||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manage message boards||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Promote / Demote||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Edit rank name||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Roster section where the list of all members are displayed. The user can decide to blot out or show offline players whenever desired. The list's header names are:
- Name: displays the name of members.
- Level: displays the character level of members.
- Class: displays the current class level of members.
- Location (Current Ch): displays members' current location and channel. If a member is offline it will show the date and time of their latest online status.
- Rank: displays what rank they are.
- Tribute: displays how much the member has personally tributed.
The Recruitment section is where all in-line applications are displayed. The first sub-section contains a list of the applicators' name, level, class and submission date. When clicking on an applicator, the "About Me" section will be displayed, which is a brief description written by the applicator. Only members with authority can accept or decline the applications.
This is also where members (with authority) can invite players by writing their name.
The Hire section is where members can hire different kinds of merchants using the guild treasury. They last for 7 days. This feature is unlocked at level 5.
If the player is not in a guild, this interface will be shown instead. In this interface, the player can browse through various guilds that are in recruitment. To join a guild, simply click on it and select "Apply". Often the guild members with authority has to accept the player before the player can become an official member. To raise one's chance to be accepted, the player can edit their "About Me" which is meant to be a short summary of themselves.
This is also where the player can create their own guild if they achieves the following recruitment seen in this section.
- Main article: Guild Palace
The Guild Palace is a guild-exclusive location that provides access to various features, unlocked when the guild reaches level 5. The Guild Palace contains various merchants normally found in towns, as well as special vendors that spawn guild bosses. Guild treasure chests can also be opened and shared among guild members.