Are you new in town and need help, or maybe a tutorial on something? Look no further, for here is a beginner's guide!
Getting Help and FAQs
- Check out this section to find ways of getting assistance, and see answers of commonly-asked questions.
Downloading and Installing
- Information about downloading and installing Twin Saga, including common problems and solutions.
Launching the Game
- Information about launching and entering Twin Saga, including common problems and solutions.
Character Creation and User Interface
- The basics on character creation, and an introduction to elements of the game's user interface (UI), such as the chat boxes, auto-potion window, and hotkey bars.
Character Classes, Skills, and Specializations
- Information about the different character classes available, as well as the different skill types and specialization paths.
Equipment, Starstones, and Costumes
- An introduction to the equipment/costume/outfit system used in this game, plus the Starstone systems and features.
- An overview of one of the most touted aspects of Twin Saga, the player's very own home on wheels.
- An introduction to the six professions available in Twin Saga.
- An introduction to all of the social systems available, including friends, guilds, parties, lovers, and player-blocking.
- An introduction to the Senshi systems and features, a unique aspect of Twin Saga.
Quests, Senshi Quests, Astral Adventures, and Achievements
- The types of tasks, missions, and mini-adventures able to be completed.
Zones and Dungeons (PvE)
- A brief overview of the different map types in the world of Aetherion.
Player vs. Player (PvP)
- All a beginner needs to know about the casual fights and competitive battlefields available to do.
Item Mall, LP Shop, Dressing Room, and Astral Puzzle
- A tutorial on using the item mall, web mall, and loyalty point shop, as well as an introduction to the dressing room and Astral Puzzle.